#AppReviewTuesday – SocialPilot
So today’s app is an app that I truly love and can’t live without! SocialPilot makes my life easier, helps drive traffic to my blog & helps get my blog out there when I don’t have the time or energy in my life to do so!
So what is SocialPilot? SocialPilot is a cloud based social media marketing and analytics solution. Uhh, so what does it do? Well, this is what it what it does:
- Connect to a number of social media sites – It’s not just restricted to facebook/twitter/instagram & linkedin, it includes apps like Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, Xing etc
- Schedule Posts – If you’re a blogger, social media marketer or content marketer, you probably have a lot of posts that need to go out and if you plan them in advance, all you gotta do is add them to your SocialPilot app, choose your account and schedule the time and everything happens seamlessly without you having to do a mad dash to post
- Create different TYPES of posts – Creating a post is a breeze with SocialPilot allowing for posts to be created with images, videos and GIFs.
- Track Social Media Analytics – This one is quiet KEY. It keeps track of followers, influencers, clicks, conversions and engagement of your connected networks. You can also share the entire analytics view with your clients and team mates via a shareable link.
- Client Management – OMG! This one is amazing. Obviously no one feels comfortable with sharing passwords and login credentials. SocialPilot does away with this uneasy feeling by allowing you to invite client’s via SocialPilot & once they are connected you can view their account on your dashboard.
- Bulk Scheduling – This provides the capability to manage multiple social media accounts and post more than 500 posts at once! This helps if you need to submit your content to a client for approval.
- Team collaboration
- Link Shortening – You know twitter & it’s character limit right? Yeah, you can shorten your links here to enjoy a few more characters somewhere else.
- Mobile App – You can use SocialPilot on the web and as a mobile app (I use both!)
- Extensions for Internet Browsers – Chrome, Safari & Firefox extensions allow for easy instant sharing
I love this app! I use it often and with two kids, remaining aware of time is impossible. Luckily, this is where SocialPilot comes to the rescue!
App Rating: 10/10
*Please note that this review was NOT a paid for review & the opinions expressed within the above contents is purely based on our current experiences with SocialPilot.
Other posts you might like
Simone Gobin is a 24 year old, it graduate, wife to Avi and mother to Yash & Ralee Gobin. She spends her days being a mother and a wife. She has decided to start a blog as a creative outlet as well as connect with other parents. Her belief is that there is a lot to learn from other parents out there and she welcomes all advice possible.