Have you ever wondered what would happen if you were faced with an emergency health situation regarding your child? Would you panic? Do you know CPR or first aid? To be honest, I don’t. I do know the things to do that have been passed on from generation to generation but to be honest, I don’t know correct procedures for CPR or first aid. Luckily my husband is a health & safety officer and knows all these things but he often works far from home, so what would I do in case of an emergency? Here’s where Kids Aid comes into play.
Created by BCX (A South African-based information and communications technology company), Kids Aid provides step-by-step instructions that will guide you to ensure your child or infant is treated immediately for the most effective results.
* An interactive interface that guides the user according to the emergency situation
* Voice guided walk-through for CPR situations
* Uses the device GPS to provide the closest hospitals to the user’s location
* South African relevant emergency numbers that calls directly from the app
* Information on possible training courses brought to you by EMT South Africa
* In depth tutorial videos on how to perform CPR and help a choking child or infant
Simone Gobin is a 24 year old, it graduate, wife to Avi and mother to Yash & Ralee Gobin. She spends her days being a mother and a wife. She has decided to start a blog as a creative outlet as well as connect with other parents. Her belief is that there is a lot to learn from other parents out there and she welcomes all advice possible.